With impressive cities, full of life and varied entertainment options, the United States always welcomes all its tourists, especially Liechtensteiner citizens, with open arms, a smile and wonderful attention to make your experience unforgettable. This is the place where you always want to return to explore even more of its cities, such as New York, Boston or Los Angeles. Besides, the United States offers Liechtensteiner travelers incredible alternatives so that you can travel easily and without further documentation, this way, vacationing in America is a dream that can come true.
Keys for fast US ESTA approval for Liechtensteiner citizens
For those who do not know, US ESTA is an electronic travel authorization granted to Liechtensteiner citizens to stay in the United States for a period not exceeding 90 days, in case of tourism or business.
To be approved quickly for an e-visa you must have a valid passport and a credit card available for online payments. You must then fill out a form with your contact information. It is very important, that all the information attached for the travel authorization is verified to avoid delays in the approval. Finally, the service fees are also paid online.
US ESTA is generally approved within 72 hours and you will receive an approval response in your email. In case of doubt, you will have a team of experts who will guide you through your application, although it is very easy to do the filling out of the application form that will not take you more than 10 minutes.
Money-Saving Strategies for Liechtensteiner when at the USA
When a traveler is in a foreign country, having alternatives to save money becomes necessary, since the lack of it can prevent you from enjoying more activities during your vacation. That’s why our team of experts has the following tips that will save you money and add up adventures. When a Liechtensteiner is in a place like Disneyland, you will be tempted to buy many souvenirs to take home, however, avoid impulse purchases because you will end up spending all your vacation money in one spot. Try to use credit cards only if necessary since these generate interest that can lead you to overdraw your card, so if you can pay in cash, it is the best option.
If you can cook for yourself, you will be saving a lot of money that you can use to attend important events or shows in big cities. You can even make a list to buy only what you need at the supermarket so you don’t overextend your budget. The public transportation system in the United States works perfectly, so you can use it with ease and avoid spending your money on taxis or uber that can easily exceed your budget.
Top family-friendly places to visit in the United States
In the USA there are infinite entertainment options for all tastes, however, if you travel with your whole family because of their approved US ESTA, there are 5 best options you can’t miss in this incredible country:
1. Walt Disney World located in Orlando is the main entertainment place for the whole family since it has phenomenal shows with all the characters that only Disney can have. Besides, the mechanical attractions of this park are the most impressive in the whole world.
2. If you want a touch of nature, you must go with your family to Destin in Florida, since it has fabulous water parks and fishing museums to entertain you for hours and hours. Its beaches, you’ll fall in love because the waters are turquoise and the landscape will dazzle you.
3. In San Diego, you will find Sea World, the most famous water zoo in the world. It has over 4000 animals and its climate allows it to be open to the public all year round, so no matter what date you travel, you can visit its wide range of animals exhibition.
4. The American Museum of Natural History located in New York is one of the places you should visit, as its history displays will leave you breathless.
5. Finally, you should visit Washington, DC and take a tour around the White House, the famous monuments of characters such as Roosevelt, Jefferson, Lincoln, and Washington, then visit the Pentagon and the Capitol. But if you have even more time, you should explore the world’s largest museum, the Smithsonian Institute, with its amazing activities for all ages.