If you are thinking of traveling to the USA for business purposes, you need to take into account whether you will need a visa to enter the country. In this article, you will find all the information you need about this travel permit.
What is a USA Business Visa (ESTA)?
The USA Business Visa (ESTA) application is a part of a policy developed by the U.S. government to determine the eligibility of individuals traveling to the U.S. If you are a citizen of any Visa Waiver Program country, then you only need to obtain an approved ESTA to travel to the U.S.
The purpose of ESTA authorization is to enhance the safety of travelers to the U.S. through the Visa Waiver Program. You need to know that although members from these countries can travel without a traditional visa, they do need to obtain an ESTA approval.
The application for an ESTA approval is made only through an online platform. The form will ask you some basic questions regarding your travel arrangements and personal details and the response to your health will be very quick, almost immediate.
What is the US Visa Waiver Program?
It is an American government visa waiver program that allows citizens of selected countries to travel to the U.S. for business purposes without the need for a traditional American visa.
Most of the countries on this list are primarily high-income economies. Some of the Caribbean countries, as well as selected European countries, enjoy the Visa Waiver Program.
How to apply for ESTA?
The first thing you should do before applying is to check if you need a USA Business Visa (ESTA) to travel to the U.S. As all international travelers eligible under the Visa Waiver Program who wish to travel to the United States must apply for authorization.
You will be able to apply for ESTA if you do:
- You are an eligible citizen of a Visa Waiver Program country
- You do not currently hold a visitor’s visa.
- Your travel is for no more than 90 days.
- You plan to travel to the United States on business.
- You want to apply for a new authorization for one person or application for two or more people.
- You have a valid passport legally issued by a Visa Waiver Program country.
- Have a return or round-trip ticket.
- The trip does not end in an adjacent territory or on adjacent islands unless the traveler is a resident of one of those areas.
What are the exceptions?
- Canadian citizens traveling with a Canadian passport do not need an ESTA.
- a land-based immigrant of Canada if traveling by land
- a legal permanent resident of the United States who is a citizen of a VWP country
- a citizen of a VWP country visiting the U.S. from Canada or Mexico
- Individuals holding a valid visa to the United States
- a citizen of a VWP country traveling on short-term business under the VWP to Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands
Once you have verified your eligibility for this travel permit, you can apply online. An online USA Business Visa (ESTA) application is usually processed within 20 minutes provided payment has been made.
It is recommended that you process your ESTA visa at least 72 hours before your departure. This way, you will be sure that your data is reflected on the ESTA server when verification is required.
Once your ESTA is approved, you will be free to travel to the United States without problems.
What are the benefits of applying for ESTA with us?
You will only have to worry about preparing your travel details and we will take care of the visa, too:
- With our help, your application will be approved in a very short time.
- Our team of experts will verify the accuracy and consistency of the information you have provided before submitting your ESTA application
- If the travel authorization is denied by the U.S. authorities, we will refund your payment in full
- We offer a support service for the ESTA 24 Hour application in your language via email and phone.
- Our agency helps individuals and companies with their travel administrative procedures.
Our website will make your travel authorization USA ESTA application a smooth and quick experience, avoiding any unnecessary paperwork and the stress that usually involves traditional processes, this way you will enjoy each part of your travel even before it starts.