Holidays are always the best time to relax your mind, distract yourself from routine and get to explore new places. Traveling to the United States is an opportunity to recharge your energy, put your ideas in order and receive a high dose of motivation, since you will hear thousands of stories of people who, from a very low-level, have built great empires. That is why they call this great country “the land of opportunity”. Although the most surprising fact about success is no matter where you are, what is relevant is the mentality you have at any moment. Without a doubt, from the United States, you will take away incredible life lessons to grow and develop yourself as a better professional. However, for a Luxembourger citizen to enjoy a wonderful stay in the United States requires a valid passport and an electronic travel authorization, which our team of experts will guide you step by step to be granted for it.
Quick Guide for Luxembourger to Apply for a US ESTA
To travel to the United States, it is mandatory to possess a valid passport and a US ESTA which will allow the Luxembourger to remain in the country for 90 days in case of tourism or business. To apply for approval of this permit you must follow the steps below:
- The first step is to fill out a form, with all the details of the Luxembourger traveler including the telephone number, an active email and the number of the passport you will be carrying. You must check that all the data entered is valid and correctly written, to avoid unnecessary delays due to transcription errors.
- The second step is to pay by credit card that is enabled for online purchases, the expenses incurred by the service. To make sure your payment has been approved, you will receive in your e-mail proof of successful operation.
- The third step is to verify that all emails about the electronic travel authorizations are in your email inbox since the approval response for your permission will be sent by this means. It normally takes at most 72 hours to get a response. However, the team of experts is available 24 hours a day to assist you with any questions you may have.
Best 3 Art Galleries you must-visit in the United States
When a Luxemburger citizen is granted a US ESTA, the doors are open for them to discover the incredible works of art on display in the fantastic galleries of the United States.
- National Gallery of Art in Washington: it is where the most important collections in the world are preserved, such as the paintings of Monet, Cézanne, Gauguin and Gogh. The gallery is easily accessible by subway and is open Monday through Saturday from 10 am to 5 pm.
- The Art Institute of Chicago is open to the public every day from 10:30 am to 5 pm. It has the largest collection of Impressionist and Post-Impressionist art (outside of Europe).
- Marlborough Gallery: it is one of the art galleries with greater international recognition since it conserves works of contemporary art belonging to well-known artists such as Arnaldo Pomodoro, Manolo Valdés, Zao Wou-Ki, Richard Estes, among others. The gallery is open to visitors from Monday to Saturday in New York City.
The Top 3 favorite museums of Luxembourger travelers in the United States
Luxemburger travelers with their US ESTA love to visit the different museums in the United States since it is to learn about the history, culture and different aspects of human life from incredible exhibitions that each of these museums shows.
- California Academy of Sciences: is the largest natural history museum, which was founded in 1853, there are more than 26 million artifacts and specimens on display. Located in Golden Gate Park, its exhibits are suitable for visiting with the little kids in the house.
- Field Museum of Natural History: It is everyone’s favorite because it shows the largest T-Rex ever found. In its exhibitions, you can learn about Egyptian culture with more than 23 mummies in parallel to explorations in anthropology, zoology, and botany.
- Museum of Fine Arts: Located in Houston, it is one of the largest museums in the United States and houses more than 64 thousand works representing 6 thousand years of history from all continents. There you will also find a movie theater, a sculpture garden, museums of historical houses, a library and two art schools.