Check out if you need an ESTA to travel to USA
All eligible international travelers who wish to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program must apply for authorization.
You can apply if:
- You are a citizen or eligible national of a Visa Waiver Program country.
- You are currently not in possession of a visitor's visa.
- Your travel is for 90 days or less.
- You plan to travel to the United States for business or pleasure.
- You want to apply for a new authorization for one person or a group of applications for two or more persons.
You are eligible to apply for admission under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) if you are a citizen or national of one of the Visa Waiver Program countries listed below.
You are eligible to apply for admission under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) if you:
- Intend to enter the United States for 90 days or less for business, pleasure or transit
- Have a valid passport lawfully issued to you by a Visa Waiver Program country
- Arrive via a Visa Waiver Program signatory carrier
- Have a return or onward ticket
- Travel does not terminate in contiguous territory or adjacent islands unless the traveler is a resident of one of those areas
- Are a citizen or national of one of the Visa Waiver Program countries listed below:
|Republic of Malta||San Marino||Singapore|
- citizens of Canada who are traveling with a Canadian passport do not need an ESTA.
- a landed immigrant of Canada in case of travel by land
- a Lawful Permanent Resident of the United States and a citizen of a VWP country
- a citizen of a VWP country and am visiting the U.S. from Canada or Mexico
- Individuals who possess a valid visa to US
- a citizen of a VWP country who travel for short-term business or tourism under the VWP to Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands